1. Don’t be greedy, ask a fair price and share a deal
2. Clean your gear up – give it a little shine
3. Better to sell your unwanted gear at a low price than not sell it at all – your old gear for cheap will make somebody’s day!
4. If in doubt, sell it. It’ll only be another year out of date next season.
1. Show up early!
2. Educate yourself – browse ebay and such to get a sense of used gear pricing before you head to the swap.
3. Remember, many swaps are fundraisers for local ski teams and ski clubs; a few bucks for your local ski scene is good karma.
4. Did I mention show up early.
Here’s a few swaps we know about
California Truckee 11/8
Nevada UNR Swap 11/14-16
Utah Park City 11/7-9